HS Classics e-liquid Tobacco Flavor
Ejuice base: 80%PG/70%PG+20%VG/30%VG
We define the density of nicotine inside E-Liquid as the followings:
- Non nicotine: 0 mg nicotine, which equivalents to No Nicotine.
- Low density: 6-8 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Ultra Light Strength Cigarettes.
- Medium density: 11-12 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Medium Strength Cigarettes.
- High density: 16-18 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Regular Strength Cigarettes.
- XHigh density: 24-26 mg nicotine, which equivalents to Strong Cigarettes.
Package:childproof plastic dripping bottle Childproof bottles usage: Press the cap and then rotate it.
This is a list of commonly used substances in E-Liquid.
Depending on the recipe, not all of them are used: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine,
Glycerol, Tobacco essence, Organic acid, Anti-oxidation agent, Butyl valerate, Isopentyl hexonate,
Lauryl laurate, Benzyl benzoate, Methyl octynicate, Ethyl heptylate, Hexyl hexanoate, Geranyl butyrate, Menthol, Citric acid, Water and Alcohol
Please Note:We do not cover customs risk for orders including ejuice from Canada Mexico Germany Denmark Singapore and Belgium.Thanks for your understanding!